Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Drawing App

I think I must be living under a rock, because I had never heard of the Paper 53 drawing app for the I-Pad.  I know I am living under a rock because until a couple of weeks ago I didn't even know you could get a stylus for drawing applications on the I-Pad.  Sheesh, get with the twenty-first century already!  But now I am onboard.  These two drawing were just done with my finger; a friend is picking up a stylus for me.  They were also done with the most basic of the Paper 53 tools, just using the free application.  I am going to download the paid extras that include more colors and different drawing and blending tools for sure.

The above picture is the Tacoma Narrows bridge as seen from our house and of course the bottom one is Oskar. 
Fun, fun, fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment