Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stunning

 I meant to get these photos up yesterday but as I was twisting to get up from the dining room table bench at lunch my back decided to have a little spasm and I spent 10 hours yesterday alternating from ice to heat to get my back to calm down.  Thankfully, that seemed to do the trick and I woke up today feeling only the teeniest twinge.

Anyways, these photos are from Sunday night.  I was downstairs playing a video game in Trevor's office (Skyrim, if you must know; I am obsessed) and Trevor intercom-ed me to say get upstairs NOW.  (I know, it's seriously goofy that we have an intercom.  But I've learned to embrace it rather that yell that lunch is ready.) 
So I hoofed it upstairs and out onto the deck and saw this amazing sunset.  It went from pretty beautiful to strikingly amazing in just a minute or two.  Crazy colors, I don't know if I have ever seen one this bold in Tacoma before. 
I hope we get to see more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment