Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Can Hardly Believe it Myself

 Well, the snow made it after all.  And the weather forecast last night had changed from snow to frozen rain.  Yeah, they got that wrong.  The snow is so thick you couldn't even see the bridge when I took this photo.

Now I can see a faint outline of it.  But what amazes me is how many cars are coming across the bridge!

The cats are none too happy.  They have been going outside a lot lately and blame me, I think, for the reason why they now cannot and do not want to go outside.  I love how the birdbath is draped in the snow. 

On a more serious matter, please consider joining the online protest against censorship. We do not need internet censorship bills passing in congress.  These bills are misguided and just plain wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment