Monday, September 19, 2011

A Good Idea for a Good Cause

It's starting to get chilly in the evenings and I really hate sweat pants.  I feel like I lose my dignity a little every time I wear them, so I decided I need to upgrade this winter to something more stylish to wear around the house.

Enter Punjammies.  I first heard about these on the Pioneer Woman.  Of course after she mentioned it on her blog they all sold out.  Which is fantastic.  But I couldn't get any and promptly set the matter aside in my brain. Then all these chilly mornings triggered the thought all over again.
In case you've never heard of them, Punjammies are comfy cotton pajama bottoms made by women in India who have been rescued from prostitution and slavery in aftercare facilities that teach them new skills to start new lives.
It's a topic close to my heart and I was happy to be able to purchase a pair.  Get yourself over to their website and buy some Punjammies!  Holidays are right around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment