Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cleaning Up the Mess That is My Life

This is the view on my desk of my new computer hook up.  And this was after I tried to clean and reorganize a bit.  That circular hub is a life saver; I found it in the check out line at TJ Maxx for $4.99 and it was money well spent.  I have four USB cords plugged into the back of my computer and then four more attached to this hub. 

I keep seeing all of these supposedly space saving cord organizers but I am not sure how that would work since all the cords are of varying lengths.  What you aren't seeing in this photo is also 3 more power cords stretching to the left across my desk to reach the power strip.  One day I will be able to have a wireless mouse, keyboard, screen, external hard drive, printer, camera, Ipod, wireless router, speakers, and headphones and then I will be a happy camper.  For now I have an extra large monitor to block it all from my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment