Thursday, March 24, 2011

New friends: Minions!

So I've started calling these little guys Minions. I like this photo; it looks like are doing the side-eye off camera to some other Minion.

And I just made my first flowers today. I screwed up and made the connector too short. I wanted to be able to wrap it around my neck like a scarf. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make some more! Also, I think I will add some needle felting to them too. They are still wet right now so that will have to happen tomorrow.

So on another totally different note, we are loving our new heat pump. It takes some getting used to having it run all of the time versus the oil furnace you try to turn off all the time. But we just found out today that we probably need a whole new roof on our house, not just a little patch like we were hoping. Sheesh. At least we will be warm and dry!

2 comments:

  1. These are soooo awesome! You are making me want to get me wool roving out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Watch out, our entire dining room table is covered in wool roving and bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete