Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Becoming an Obsession

This felting, it is really starting to eat away at my time. I hunker down in front of a movie at night and barely watch the movie as I am focusing on my felting. Maybe I should just listen to music instead because I poke myself with the needle A LOT.
But seriously, what the heck am I going to do with all these little creations?
Start a bunny farm on the window sill?
Sell mushrooms to Mario Bros. fans? Or what about a cyclops in a spotted cap?
This really has to stop, although I know it won't because now I am starting to make more complicated shapes.
Next up I want to make a little wire armature to make a bird.

Fun!

2 comments:

  1. christmas ornaments! can't you just imagine a whole tree covered with these cute little critters.

    ReplyDelete