Thursday, April 1, 2010

Artfest 2010: The FAT Book


Now, in my last post I pointed out that if you had to choose between making Trades or the Fat Book, do the trades. But the Fat Book is lovely. I think quite a few people spent way more time on their FatBook pages than the trades.

I had a hard time with the theme Fairy Tales. I made my Goose that Laid the Golden Egg pages, but unfortunately none of my pages were in the book I received!

This was one of my favorites.

The one on the left is Swan Lake, the one on the right is yet another felted treasure that far surpasses my goose.

Nice collage.

I like the attitude in this one. That is a little how I felt about the theme.

Gorgeous embroidery!

A lot of work went into this little instant princess. On the back are instructions but she made her own little tea bag!

Nice textures and colors.

There is also a Charm trade and an Artist Trading Card trade. I think next time I would like to try the charm trade.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Lots of great photos. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had an awesome time. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete