Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wine Pundits Booklets

I am very excited because tonight is our monthly wine tasting with our Tacoma Wine Pundits Group. One of our favorite wine bars, Pour at Four, is putting together a special tasting of Italian wines just for us and 21 people have signed up.

We started this wine group almost a year ago, so I decided to commemorate with a little wine tasting booklet. I would like to make this an ongoing tradition, with a new booklet every year.

It's a simple book. I made all of the illustrations a quarter size of a standard 8.5" x 11" page. The new printer I just got from my dad (when he updated to an even fancier printer) is also a photocopier and I thought that would be perfect to use for making my first booklet.

So I just photocopied everything, cut, folded, and stapled. It took me a little bit to figure out what order I wanted the pages to be in and how to print them so they would be double sided and all facing the proper directions. I couldn't find my bone folder so I just used the back of a spoon to fold the pages.

A couple of the pages got a little chopped by the photocopier but all in all I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Not too shabby for my first zine, now I want to make more!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. They came out great, Jennevieve! I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete